Presenting HM Tropical Tree with 82% open & green space. Your home will truly be one-of-a-kind. Located in the heart of Bangalore is a home with just 18% built-up area. And we have used the other 82% judiciously to give you a home that compliments your ideas of living in the lap of nature.
HM Tropical Tree is a luxurious project that includes spacious apartments and penthouses are a shining example of posh and classy living. These spaces are one of a kind with services and facilities that are world class and very new in India. Unmatched luxury, with exclusive design, and immaculate quality, is what these spaces epitomize. The utmost attention to the fine details that matter to the residents is what makes Harmony distinctly personalized.
The superior quality involved in creating these opulent homes lends them an enviable longevity that lets you, and your family have a low maintenance and carefree life. HM Tropical Tree is designed to meet your expectations for yourself, your family and your guests.